Britain’s top charity watchdog announced it has launched an investigation into Sentebale, an African charity established by ...
The UK's charity watchdog has said it has opened a case into "concerns raised" about Sentebale - which the Duke of Sussex ...
Prince Harry helped launch Sentebale two years after he took a gap year in Lesotho in 2004 and nine years after the death of ...
LONDON - Prince Harry said on Thursday he hoped Britain's charity regulator would \"unveil the truth\" after it opened a ...
Prince Harry has a strong fondness for Africa and has visited multiple times as part of his charity work both during his time ...
Meghan Markle appeared to have an awkward exchange with Sentebale chair Dr. Sophie Chandauka at a 2024 polo match, which she ...
Prince Harry is feeling "total shock" at the allegations being made in the aftermath of his resignation from his Sentebale ...
The Charity Commission has opened a regulatory compliance case into Sentebale, a week after Harry quit as patron.
A close friend of Prince Harry’s has said in a new interview that some of Sentebale chairwoman Sophie Chandauka’s hostility ...
Several trustees have left the charity in a dispute with its chairwoman, Sophie Chandauka. The Duke of Sussex said he is ...
The Duke of Sussex had previously stepped back from his charity organization, which was followed by an explosive interview ...
On March 26, Harry and Prince Seeiso of Lesotho announced they were resigning as patrons of Sentebale, a charity they cofounded in 2006. The pair said in their announcement that it was ...