The third of five defendants who were charged in connection with the attempted bribery of a juror in last year's Feeding Our ...
United States Attorney's Office for the District of MN, 40-year-old Abdihakim Ali Ahmed falsely claimed to be operating a ...
Aimee Bock — the founder and executive director of Feeding Our Future — was one of 70 people charged in the case.
A federal jury found Feeding Our Future leader Aimee Bock and her alleged accomplice, Minneapolis restaurant owner Salim Said, guilty on all counts Wednesday after only about five hours of ...
MINNEAPOLIS — A federal jury in Minneapolis on Wednesday convicted Feeding Our Future founder Aimee Bock and former restaurant owner Salim Said on charges of wire fraud and bribery in a trial ...
(Minneapolis, MN)--The two co-defendants in a federal trial have been found guilty on all charges in the Feeding Our Future meal fraud scheme. Aimee Bock along with Salim Said were both found ...
A federal jury has found Feeding Our Future founder Aimee Bock and Salim Said, the co-owner of Safari Restaurant, guilty on all counts for their roles in a $250 million COVID-19 fraud scheme.
A federal jury found two co-defendants guilty on all counts for their roles in the sprawling Feeding Our Future meal fraud scheme. Aimee Bock, the now-defunct nonprofit’s founder and executive ...
A federal jury found two co-defendants guilty on all counts for their roles in the Feeding Our Future meal fraud scheme. Hubbard Broadcasting’s, KSTP has been following this case since it began.
A jury convicted the leader of a Minnesota nonprofit organization Wednesday for her role in a $250 million pandemic fraud scheme that "exploited" a federal child nutrition program, prosecutors said.