Day after day, Chinese rescue teams haul children and elderly people from collapsed buildings. Cameras beam the thanks of ...
In Mandalay and Sagaing – two of the cities hardest hit by the earthquake that has claimed over 3,000 lives – local residents ...
A team from the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) is traveling to the earthquake-stricken parts of Myanmar to assist in the identification of ...
Myanmar's diaspora in Australia has been left reeling from the earthquake that has now killed more than 3,000 people.
Last week’s earthquake only compounds Myanmar’s decades-long disaster of misrule by corrupt and brutal generals.
The Philippine Embassy in Myanmar has relocated and provided temporary lodgings to Filipinos who sought assistance following ...
A report in the state-run Global New Light of Myanmar newspaper on Saturday said that the death toll from the March 28 disaster has reached 3,354, with 4,850 injured and 220 missing. It also said ...
7h
GMA News Online on MSNPH ready to deploy new humanitarian contingent to quake-hit MyanmarThe Philippines stands ready to send another humanitarian contingent to earthquake-devastated Myanmar once its current team ...
The Bluff family is clinging onto hope for the discovery of their son who is missing following an earthquake in Myanmar.
29m
Inquirer on MSNMyanmar quake death toll passes 3,300: state mediaThe March 28 quake flattened buildings and destroyed infrastructure across the country, resulting in 3,354 deaths and 4,508 ...
The ICRC has been active in Myanmar for more than 30 years, providing assistance to people affected by armed conflicts and ...
As Myanmar grapples with the aftermath of a devastating 7.7-magnitude earthquake, its already fragile healthcare system is ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results