With several Mexican drug cartels now designated as foreign terrorist organizations, "El Cuini" and "La Tuta" could be ...
NUEVA YORK (AP) — Los fiscales federales estudian la posibilidad de solicitar la pena de muerte contra el narcotraficante ...
Federal prosecutors are considering seeking the death penalty against Mexican drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero in a sprawling ...
The death penalty is on the table for notorious drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero, the so called “narco of narcos” who ...
Claudia Sheinbaum said that her administration has more names set for extradition after handing over almost 29 prisoners in ...
Lawsuit under Anti-Terrorism Act thought to be first ever against the Mexican cartel newly designated as a terrorist ...
Over 40 DEA agents packed the Brooklyn federal courtroom this week, their presence a silent tribute to their fallen comrade, ...
The U.S. government said on Wednesday it may seek the death penalty for alleged Mexican drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero, ...
President Donald Trump's actions against the Mexican drug cartels are helping to bring justice to the families of those hurt ...
A 90-year-old Brooklyn federal judge who’s been on the bench for some of NYC’s most high-profile cases is now presiding over ...
Mexico's transfer of 29 cartel figures — including Rafael Caro Quintero and accused Zeta members — has led to jockeying by ...
On a single day last month, the Mexican government shipped 29 accused drug lords north across the border to face US justice.