"The matter does not require denial, but rather laughing out loud," a senior Ansar Allah official told Newsweek.
Israeli forces have been expanding their strikes and evacuation orders across the war-torn territory in recent days.
Israeli strikes have killed more than a dozen people in the Gaza Strip as Israel sent more ground troops into the Palestinian ...
Heavy fighting in Gaza began on Tuesday night for the first time since the end of the ceasefire last month. Most of the new activity, which involved troops on the ground, in the air and on the sea, ...
A quixotic attempt to block some arms sale to Israel was defeated soundly in the U.S. Senate today, but the progressive ...
Israel, which later resumed its offensive to pressure the Hamas militant group into accepting changes to their ceasefire ...
Hamas will not respond or engage with Israel’s counter-proposal for a ceasefire in the Gaza Strip, an official has told ...
Israel’s military on Monday issued sweeping evacuation orders covering Rafah and nearby areas, indicating it could soon ...
The Palestinian group Hamas is willing to release all remaining hostages in exchange for a permanent ceasefire, reports The ...
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Wednesday that Israel is establishing a new security corridor across the Gaza Strip to ...
The post Hamas willing to release all hostages at once for permanent ceasefire, Palestinian official tells ToI appeared first ...
Defence Minister Israel Katz said today that troops will "destroy and clear the area of terrorists and terrorist ...