JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip is expanding to seize “large areas,” the defense minister said ...
The Israeli military has indicated it could soon launch another major offensive in Rafah and ordered most of the southernmost ...
The U.N. said Israel killed the people as they were trying to aid injured civilians, and then buried them in a mass grave. Israel said nine were militants.
Over the past week, the Israeli military has pushed back into Rafah, launching air and artillery strikes, sending troops into ...
Israel will “seize large areas” of the Gaza Strip in a major expansion of military operations, the defense minister said Wednesday, as airstrikes continued to pound the blockaded territory where ...
Israel ended a cease-fire and renewed its air and ground war against the Hamas militant group earlier this month.
Palestinians displaced from Rafah on Thursday voiced their despair over Israel's announcement that it would cut the city off from the rest of the Strip, by establishing a new security corridor to ...
Israeli strikes across the southern Gaza Strip have killed at least 26 Palestinians overnight, including a senior Hamas political leader and several women and children.
DEIR AL-BALAH, Gaza Strip — (AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel is establishing a new security corridor ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results