Photos of poor barracks conditions at Fort Bragg were sent to The Fayetteville Observer. An 82nd Airborne Division official said the issues were addressed and soldiers are briefed to report problems.
More than 250 Soldiers gathered at the Iron Mike Conference Center for a Thanksgiving celebration hosted by Fort Bragg’s ...
FORT BRAGG - The secretary of the Army says the poor condition of Korean War-era barracks at Fort Bragg are unacceptable. Improvements are coming, said Army Secretary Pete Geren, but some of the ...
FORT BRAGG - U.S. Army Secretary Pete Geren said he has authorized nearly $3 million for emergency repair and maintenance at the Korean War-era barracks at Fort Bragg. Geren visited Fort Bragg today, ...
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (WTVD) -- The men and women who serve our country are getting some help during this crisis. Hundreds of Fort Bragg soldiers who just returned from Afghanistan after a nine-month ...
FORT BRAGG — The Army dropped its $197.4 billion budget request late last month, including $43 million to cover military construction projects at Fort Bragg. According to the budget overview, the ...
A military judge on Friday put a multimillion-dollar expansion at Fort Bragg on hold so a forensic expert could examine the site where a soldier opened fire on his unit 12 years ago. Sgt. William J.
Soldier's father Ed Frawley posted video online to expose Fort Bragg conditions. April 28, 2008 — -- When Edward Frawley went to welcome home his 22-year-old son, who was returning from a tour of ...
During a House Armed Services Committee hearing in July, Rep. Sara Jacobs (D-CA) was interrupted by Rep. Mike Rogers (R-AL) after she said some barracks at Fort Bragg had mold, noting that the fort is ...
While Donald Trump has challenged many norms both as a presidential candidate and as president, he has made a special effort to violate the standards that have long kept the U.S. military out of ...